WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Wednesday 28 May 2008

The Journey.....

Wat up fellow dweebs!
Thought I would hit up our blog with my journey hahaha!

Cornrows, Level one all over, Fades, Afro, High Top, Chyna Bumps , Patterns with green hair colouring! I have done them all! And now my journey is going to start with my LOCS!
Gonna be getting my locs real soon starting the process. The early stages of actually growing my hair is jarring me but hopefully I shall perservere and not give up. My hair is in that nappy stage but with a nice shape up it will look cool. Got about a month of so for my hair to grow some more so I can start my first twists, but I will keep all posted with info and pics hopefully!!

D FRAT UP! Swae

No comments: