WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Tuesday 20 May 2008

more vids to check out!

MGMT- Electric Feel

When I heard of MGMT I did not know what kind of music they did, but when I heard this song electric feel I completely feel in love. This song is so chilled and laid back just like me…lol.





Fall Out Boy- Beat It
This is probably the best cover this year so far….. I actually saw them perform this song live at the Decaydance Feast at the Hammersmith Apollo last summer; I was actually amazed how good they were. I am so glad that they decided to release this song…. It kicks ass





Hope u enjoy☺♫


♥Rinnie♥

No comments: