WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Friday 30 May 2008


Photobucket

Yes yes everyone what’s good?
while out on one of my AAA's (amazing ass-scratching adventures) somewhere between obsessive compulsive window shopping and repeatedly clicking the myspace 'home' button your good friends down here at the D.W.E.E.B Frat house have discovered what I can only call a breath of fresh air into the underground street fashion scene.
In the summer of 2007 somewhere in the vast reaches of the Scottish mountain regions good old Michael Van Niekerk started ‘I CAME FROM NOTHING’ with (in his words) “£10 and a thought, lets make some cool designs and see if people want them”. Originally starting out customising sneakers MVN turned his attention to limited unique fashion items.
‘I CAME FROM NOTHING’ has near enough everything tees, jeans, jewellery, glasses, hats, zippers & skate decks. All that’s needed now is a customised delorian (from back to the future) and I probably wouldn’t ever need anything else again.
The designs are on point I especially like the ‘bathing abe’ tee, finally someone other then us has a reason to take the piss out of bape.
Drawing inspiration from Popular music, history and art the aim of ‘I CAME FROM NOTHING’ in the words of the designer is “to get a label that is limited, unique and cool, so I don’t just stick to a single theme or style or items”
Make sure you all keep your eyes peeled for this brand coz ermmmmm I said so TRICK =]
Make sure you all check out or as you kids would say ‘HOLLA’ at the website, its HYPERLINK "http://www.icamefromnothing.com" www.icamefromnothing.com or alternatively have a butchers at the myspace page HYPERLINK "http://www.myspace.com/kustomsneeks" www.myspace.com/kustomsneeks.
I think I’ve waffled on a bit but yeah in the words of juelz Santana “GO DOWN TO THE MYSPACE, TELL EM THAT I SENT YA”. Anyway till next time peace and prosperity to all and DON’T DROP NO YELLOW CAKE

Safe x

.:ZOLTAN..

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: