WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Wednesday 6 August 2008

im so ill!!!

I feel so bad... my cold is getting worse! I want it to go away!!! I hope I get better by 2mora cos im working then reaching the street fighter comp @ yoyo after... then im working again on friday..... why do I do this to myself?

And to make matters worse my laptop stop working last week so I sent it to get it repaired and now they are saying it gonna take another 5 days before I can get it back!!!! :(


Got a few pics to post up but will do that wen I get my laptop back... so now im using my sidekick to do everything. Its hard cos its so limited its not the same!

Right now im listening to santogold... I love her album my fave song has to be im a lady. I so want to see her @ koko's
And its on my birthday... anyone wanna take me! Lol



Stay bless

MiZz RiNNiE

No comments: