WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Sunday 4 May 2008

The Weird and Wonderful World of Dreams

The other night I had this dream that my mum took me somewhere far to a woman who performed an Exorcism on me. It was terrifying it felt real at the time like it really happened. It’s been in my head ever since I had the dream and I want to know why I had that dream. I can’t find the interpretation for exorcism or possession. I’m scared!

I usually have recurring dreams of travelling on the train. It’s always different. I usually don’t know where I’m going or where I’m coming from, and sometimes there are problems on the way, either the train stops in the middle of the tunnel or the train don’t show up at all. Other times it runs smoothly but I wake up before I reach my destination.

There are always different people who are travelling with me. Sometimes it’s with a member of my family, friends or strangers. A lot of the time people from the past who I don’t see at all appear in my dreams and it like they have always been around.
Basically my dreams are usually weird and I can still remember some dreams from when I was 16 and younger.

And just now I remembered another dream I had; I think it happened last year.
I was coming out of university with my friends but as we came out the fire alarm went off so we rushed outside. But then I realised I couldn’t find my friends and I looked around but everyone disappeared out of sight. I didn’t now what was going on and panicked. Then this guy came out of no where, I’ve never seen this guy before ever. He told me everyone went the other way and to follow him. So I did. We were going through so many corridors and stairs then came to this room. I was confused when I turned around he locked me in the tight spaced room where there was only one window which was high and quite small. He started saying things through the door, horrible things of what he would do to me and then kill me. I knew I had to get out of this some how. So I tried to climb up to the window with all my strength. I managed to reach the window; all I have to do now is get through it. I got half way then got stuck, I heard the guy coming toward the door his keys was rattling and I can hear him putting the keys into the key hole. With all the force I had I got through the window and ran like I never ran before in my life. Then I woke up!

I do find dreams very interesting and would like to know more about what they mean. But sometimes it’s like no one else dreams the way I do or gets it, my mum and brother are convince I’m weird for having these dreams, mine are so vivid and realistic and everyone else seem to forget theirs. I wish I knew more!

1 comment:

Jon Content said...

Dope Blog...I think I've just become a fan.