WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Monday 14 April 2008

No Holding back! - Entertainment Industry

Watup! Haven't wrote anything on here yet so here it goes!
Well been tryna push things forward for myself with dance and everything in life lately and Im starting to realise that some industries (especially dance) sucks at times!
Going to auditions and random dudes getting in but you don't and you clearly have an advantage over them, but you don't look commercial!??!!
I dare to be different so why should I have to conform to the world or any other individual who looks the same as the average Joe Bloggs, am I a clone??
Things like this make me realise how much you have to push for your dream if you want it to happen, so long as God is guiding your footsteps dont sweat! We all got mad ideas and talents and so forth so do your thing! This is the attitude I'm trying to adopt boy! So I challenge all of us DWEEBS and DWEEBETES haha, to make movements big time dont let any one or thing hold you back from achieveing your purpose if its meant to be! Lets do our thing!

Swae D. FRAT 2008 was here and now he's not!
Blessings, Peace and Love

No comments: