WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Heathrow Celebrity Big Brother!

What up guys!

I thought I'd share with you this funny moment I experienced at Heathrow Airport coming back from Ireland over the weekend.

Well I got off of the plane after a nice flight, collected my bag and continued to exit departures. I needed to go to the bathroom, so I did lol. To my surprise as I was washing my hands, a guy walked in who I recognized from somewhere but I couldn't quite figure it out... Then it clicked I realized who it was; he was from 'Big Brother', the one with Coolio in it not sure what episode. Anyways as I'm drying my hands this 'Celebrity X' as I will call him was going toilet like you do in a bathroom right lol. To my surprise and disgust, please believe 'Celebrity X' walked out of the bathroom without washing his hands erghhhhhhh!! Imagine if he went to go and shake someones hand? Shocking celebrity behavior lol!

It's interesting what goes on when celebrity's are 'behind the scenes.' I think we can often forget that they are normal human beings, but they are put into the media with massive attention on them constantly! But still, not washing your hands is plain NASTY!

The lesson learnt from this experience.... 'Always wash your hands after you go to the bathroom, because Big Brother is always watching!!!'

Peace, Love and errmmmm Soap lol!

Swae

Just Be...Youneek

www.youneekclothing.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah that was just nasty!
next time think twice before shaking someones hand lol

oh check out my blog and follow thanx!xx