WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Lost Soul

Today’s my last day being 21, I didn’t do much just stayed in. oh my laptop came today finally I felt so lost without it.

At the mo I’m listening to Chromeo, I love this album my fave songs has to be Fancy Footwork, Bonafied Loving, Waiting for u, 100%, Call me up and actually all the song r great! I could listen to them for ever.

Before I started writing this I was watching a couple of One Tree Hill episodes its so addictive and it made me think can life really be like the movies with happy endings and dreams coming true or is it just wishful thinking.

I have this empty hole inside and I don’t know how to fill it, maybe its because I know I will never be the dancer I always dreamed of being and that everything I do seems to never go to plan the way I want it to go. I feel like a failure sometimes, maybe that’s why I never really smile…lol. I feel like I was meant to do something great in this life time but I can’t figure out what that is. To my family I was meant to be a doctor maybe that’s where it went wrong living up to your parents dream is tough but I’m glad for the family I have and everything my mum has done for me.

I guess I’m just a lost soul finding my way through life.

No comments: