WELCOME TO DWEEB FRATERNITY BLOG!!!

HEY MY FELLOW DWEEBS AND DWEEBETTES!

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

DWEEB FRAT* IS AN AMALGAMATION OF STUDENT ARTISTS WHO OFTEN SEE LIFE THROUGH A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SPECTACLES!

HERE ARE OUR THOUGHTS, VISIONS AND JOURNEYS...
ENJOY!

Monday 14 July 2008

Tha Journey Begins......

What up guys, finally the Journey has begun!!
My first twists 9/07/08!! 2hrs in the Locktician salon! Morris Roots has hooked me up nicely, and now the wonderful, long journey of my locs begins! I know that there are going to be times I'm going to want to cut them off, but patience is the key!! One point I have to share which I think is too much jokes when I think about it.. The day I got them done I went dance class... and why did I sweat up my hair!! Thankfully my hair didn't go totally mad, wont be doing that again!!
Anyways here are some pictures of my first twists fresh, and also some a couple days later, and some before pics!!

Peace.. D Frat up!!

No comments: